CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 10, 2011

PRC Day 10

Today was so much better than yesterday! Thank you for your prayers! We are now down to the the last week. Five more days!

Look what I got today! Woo hoo!


It doesn't get any better than that. Chocolate and sleeping late! Glorious!

Today was the day this week that the PRC provided lunch for the group. The best thing about the day that they provide lunch is that we don't have to walk the 7.2 miles to the hospital cafeteria where we eat every other day. But that also means that we don't walk by the gift shop. Where they sell homemade caramels. That I never would have tried if the other mothers had not given me one. They are sabotagers.







Hannah has put up all the cards that have been sent to her. You would think I would have thought to turn off the television before taking a picture. But I didn't. I can't tell you how much each one of these cards means to us. It is so nice to have the cabinets covered in love. It really makes us feel less alone. And it is nice to know that so many people care.

I am just hoping that the super glue comes off.



Have you noticed Hannah's new shadow over the last couple of days? She is like a magnet. Which is fine as long as they are under the age of 7. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment